How to get to Livry-Gargan
With a car :
The commune is crossed by the RN3 which can be reached :
- By the A4 from porte de Bercy. Near Champigny-sur-Marne, turn right on the A86 in the direction of Lille – Bobigny – Fontenay – Le Perreux, then continue on the A3/E15 before leaving in the direction of the RN3 (Bondy – Meaux).
- By the A3 from porte de Bagnolet towards Lille -Charles de Gaulle- Bobigny, exit at Bondy, continue on the N3 and enter at Livry-Gargan.
By public transportation :
By the RER B line
- Sevran-Livry train station is 2.5 km from the city centre
- Aulnay-sous-bois station 5 km from the city centre. (T4 and 613 terminus)
- Sevran-Beaudottes train station 5 km from the city centre (Stop 147, take direction Eglise de Pantin)
- By lines 08, 605, 613, 623 and 644 of the TRANSDEV ILE-DE-FRANCE network
- By lines 146, 147 and 234 of the RATP network
- By lines N41 and N45 of the NOCTILIEN network
- By the KEOLIS-CIF Express 100 line
- Tram 4 provides a connection between Bondy and Aulnay-sous-Bois. A new branch has been created from Gargan station and has 11 new stations serving the cities of Pavillons-sous-Bois, Livry-Gargan, Clichy-sous-Bois and Montfermeil. From Bondy, a tram on two turns towards Montfermeil at Gargan station, located in Pavillons-sous-Bois.
Lines operated by RATP
146 (Le Bourget RER / Montfermeil Les Bosquets)
147 (Église de Pantin / Sevran-avenue Ronsard)
234 (Fort d’Aubervilliers / Mairie de Livry-Gargan)
Noctilien 41 (Gare de l'Est / Villeparisis - Mitry-le-Neuf RER)
Noctilien 45 (Gare de l'Est / Hôpital de Montfermeil)
Lines operated by Transdev Île-de-France
08 (Claye-Souilly Eglise Claye / Bobigny Pablo Picasso)
605 (Gare d’Aulnay-sous-Bois / Gare du Raincy-Villemomble-Montfermeil)
613 (Gare d’Aulnay-sous-Bois / Gare de Chelles-Gournay)
623 (Gare de Gagny / Gare de Sevran Livry)
644 ( Livry-Gargan – Gutenberg / Lycée Boulloche – Vaujours – Collège Henri IV)
Express 100 : Chelles - Zone aéroportuaire Charles de Gaulle
Domestic travel : the intergenerational shuttle
The municipal shuttle is free. It makes a unique circuit serving about twenty stops between 7:35 am and 6:40 pm, excluding weekends, holidays and July-August.
01 41 70 88 00
By bike :
- From Parc de la Villette, take the bike path along the Ourcq Canal to Livry-Gargan.
The city is also 20km from Charles de Gaulle international airport